Wednesday, March 25, 2009

MADONNA IS A-
Queen of Pop takes to the Tweet-waves

While I was on Twitter tonight it became apparent that Madonna was online and tweeting with a few folks via her manager Guy O'Seary's Twitter account.

Un-fucking-fortunately for me, I missed it and came a little late to that particular party. Yup, by the time I got there the whole shah-mozz was already a memory for those who were lucky enough to get a chance to tweet back and forth with the amazing, fabulous, brilliant Madge.

So, because I'm a huge fan/geek, and I need a good excuse to avoid doing my taxes, I've managed to track what appears to be all exchanges tonight on Twitter between Madonna and a few other Twitter'ers. Here's the transcript. Keep in mind as you read this that anything under the heading "guyoseary" is Madonna (except for the first two tweets under that heading):

guyoseary
sitting here with madonna.. firstly she wants to say hello to all the iconers out there..
about 4 hours ago from web

guyoseary
madonna wants to thank all of you that took the time to send in their thoughts for g-hits album. we will be online for the next 10 minutes
about 4 hours ago from web

salonspotter
@guyoseary i've been supporting you since 1984 'm'...not going anywhere anytime soon!!! :p
about 4 hours ago from web in reply to guyoseary

@salonspotter supporting me in every way??????????????... –M
about 4 hours ago from web in reply to salonspotter

nickfirth
@guyoseary hello madonna honey am glad you are single again - you made your best music as a single woman! yeehaw!
about 4 hours ago from web in reply to guyoseary

@nickfirth NOT AS GLAD AS I AM! M...............
about 4 hours ago from web in reply to nickfirth

ehoesch
This person has protected their updates.

@ehoesch I'm right here. Tell me yourself::::::::::::::::m
about 4 hours ago from web in reply to ehoesch

FutureModel
@guyoseary OMG!!!!!!! U r really sitting with her rit now?!?! No way!!! Hiiii!!! :) love from Ohio :)
about 4 hours ago from mobile web

@guyoseary tell her I'm a HUGE fan! Even at such a young age. Props to u girl!!! :)
about 4 hours ago from mobile web

Why don't I ever get any love? Anyway I'm tired I got school tomorrow & gotta get up early. Unlike other ppl. Let's go!!!
about 4 hours ago from mobile web

@guyoseary why do u respond to all of the weirdos & not normal people like me?!?! Um I take my time 2 say somethin to u
about 4 hours ago from mobile web

@FutureModel i don't distinguish between normal and weird. stop feeling sorry for yourself. what did you want to tell me??????????????? M.
about 4 hours ago from web in reply to FutureModel

Futuremodel
@guyoseary I'm sorry if I am u mad!!!! I am really! SORRY! I was trying to get u to respond back to me. Is that so hard? I still love u M!
about 4 hours ago from mobile web

@guyoseary I really did not want to make any of u mad. & I'm not sorry for myself. Just trying 2 get some simple attention from Madonna! :)
about 4 hours ago from mobile web

Hahaha Madonna talked to me from @guyoseary. I just um... Died. LOL. Well I'm goin to bed. Tired! Forgot to study 4 science. Oops! Let's go!
about 4 hours ago from mobile web

really going to bed this time. Man I'm glad I stayed up for Madonna 2 talk me! Yeahhhh. Let's go!!!....to sleep. Lol
about 3 hours ago from mobile web

guyoseary
thanks for your love and support.. signing off.. i need my beauty rest.. -love mmmmmmmmmmmm.
about 4 hours ago from web

@perezhilton you obviously love Britney more cause you made an opening film for her show and not mine. i still love you, -going to sleep! –M
about 3 hours ago from web in reply to perezhilton

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

And there you have it... Madonna's March 25th "conversation" on Twitter!

Madonna's ALL CAPS tweet must be proof that she feels free and VERY glad to be single these days.

As for FutureModel, I can't believe Madonna wasted precious time on the Internets tweeting back to the individual responsible for that account. I mean, I get that FutureModel is a fan - so am I - but seriously... just pull yourself together. It's fucking Madonna on Twitter for goddess sake. Have some self-respect. Ah well, don't mind me, I'm probably just a wee tad green with envy that I'm not the one who got to tweet with Madge.

ANYWAY, I'm also somewhat troubled by Madonna's declaration of love for @perezhilton. To me, that's just a whole wide world of wrong. But ah well, to each their own... even Madge.

If you wanna know more about what Madonna is up to these days, check out the Raising Malawi website - big up to Madge for putting her heart (and cash) in the right place. A cool letter which she wrote is posted on that site. You can see it here.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails