Saturday, March 15, 2008

MADONNA'S HARD CANDY LOOKS SWEET
Shades of Erotica?

Madonna's new album cover has been revealed - take a peek:



Kinda reminds me of the outfits and poses we saw Madonna in circa 1992-ish when Erotica and the SEX book were released. And that's A-ok!
Here's a few more pics that have been put out there in lead up to the release of Hard Candy on April 29.



The next one here is tooooooooootally amazing...



I'd be very happy if I look exactly like her when I'm only a few months away from turning 50.

For Madonna, with age comes not only more and more beauty, but also alot of wisdom. Later this year, she's gonna be part of a huge roster of artists performing at the World Peace One concert. I can't wait to see it. Check this out to find out more about World Peace One. It's your world too, after all.




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails