MADONNA'S HARD CANDY
is the New Ear Candy
Madonna's new album is titled Hard Candy and is set for an April 28th release ... YEEHAW!
Madonna has revealed that her new album will be called 'Hard Candy'.And... we're off! 60 days to go until the sweetness that will be Hard Candy. Meantime, here's the poop on Madonna's other amazing project, Raising Malawi:
The veteran star's final album for her record label Warner Bros is set to be released on April 28.
The first single, co-written by Justin Timberlake, is entitled 'Four Minutes'.
After the release of the album and subsequent singles, Madonna will leave Warner Bros and release music with Live Nation, the convert promoters that she has signed a 10-year deal with.
As previously reported, 'Hard Candy' reportedly features an up-tempo dance sound with hip-hop influences.
In January, 2006, Michael Berg (co-director of The Kabbalah Centre and bestselling author) and internationally-recognized entertainer, Madonna, co-founded the Raising Malawi Orphan Care Initiative, a humanitarian aid program designed to revitalize the lives hundreds of thousands of underprivileged and at-risk children in Malawi. Raising Malawi has a five-point approach:
1. Provide immediate direct physical assistance for orphans and vulnerable children through effective and efficient non-governmental, grass-roots organizations;
2. Create long-term sustainability through creative methodologies and systems;
3. Support psycho-social programs designed for children traumatized by HIV/AIDS, poverty, parental loss, malnourishment and disease;
4. Manifest all projects taking into consideration the guidelines set forth by the National Plan of Action (a document co-created by the Malawian government and UNICEF)
5. Encourage dialogue with the Malawian government and Traditional Authority leaders to respect the Malawian culture and support their participation and vision for the future.